Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun in March

Here are a few pictures taken in March of my beautiful girls!


Imogen went to go see 'Disney Princesses on Ice' with my mom, sister and nana. She is completely obsessed with the Princesses and there is nowhere else that would have made her happier. She dressed up as her favorite Princess, Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) and posed with Cinderella and Belle.

Here is Imogen one random morning while watching 'Beauty and the Beast'. She lined up all her animals to take in the movie with her!

Ainsley is modeling one of the rompers I knit her. I love rompers for some reason, so it made me very happy to know I could make one for her!

This last picture is one of my favorites to date of her. It was taken on March 1st when she was just 2 months old <3

No comments: